During our annual User Conference last week, we received tremendous positive feedback. There were many key takeaways, but the most important ones were what make our clients so happy.
So, what makes happy EHR clients? Here are the top 5 benefits our clients continually rave about:
1) Responding to clients’ needs – Whenever the clients have a need—whether they contact support, request a new product, or want government related information—we respond in real-time with real answers. Our clients don’t want an automated response that someone may contact them back in the next 48 hours. We respond immediately by phone or e-mail based on their preferences, and best yet, all of our support representatives are located in the United States.
2) Remaining engaged throughout the partnership – We’ve heard unfortunate stories from some EMR replacement clients about how their previous EHR vendor disappeared after their contract was signed. Clients want a partnership with their EHR vendor, and we provide that long-term, nurturing commitment. Clients depend on us to maintain an ongoing relationship so they can keep current with the latest software upgrades and government requirements.
3) Continually improving our products – Clients love to see new improvements in the software, especially when the improvements are relevant to their practices. We’re committed to giving our clients every opportunity to voice their opinions and needs, and equally important, we’re committed to improving the software to meet those needs.
4) Bringing new products to their practices – Growing with industry demands is mandatory. Many of our clients want to have a single trusted vendor who can support bundled software including a practice management system, PACS, transcription, and a patient portal integrated with their EHR. We pride ourselves on providing the best medical software solutions, either through internal development or partnerships with other medical companies.
5) Having a genuine eager-to-please (ETP) attitude – At SRS, we go above and beyond to make our clients feel they are VIPs. We take care of each and every practice to ensure they remain informed and feel at ease with our services. We’re committed to our clients’ success.
We are glad our clients had such a great time at our User Summit. We look forward to hosting them again next year.
No related posts.